It is an accepted fact among various scholars that organizational change is important for sustainability and long-term business success. Organizational change is a process, looking for the most desired and appropriate future form of organization, as leaders move on a roadmap to obtain this new form.
Knowing the significance and impact of organizational change and acknowledging the fact that organizational change is the search for a path to sustainable success, leadership can play a key role in achieving and implementing these changes by addressing the desired form of organization, and by taking the practical steps necessary to completing the process of change.
The change management training course, includes:
- Developing confidence and influence in the team;
- Approaches and strategies for introducing organizational changes;
- Importance of the organizational culture and leadership for the change;
- The role of leaders in overcoming resistance to change;
- Discussions and role-plays.